"Quote of the Week"

"I CAN BE BY MYSELF AND ENJOY THE COMPANY!"

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ms. ameriKKKa needs glasses!!!

Put your glasses on Ms. ameriKKKa, can't you see?
That there's no justice for a young Mexican like me
Stuck on your old system and the way things used to be
Fuck your Constitution if Democracy's refused to me
And my people, the one's that the law treats unequal
You're xenophobic, so you try to claim that we're illegal
The american dream, you have to be asleep to believe it
You buried my history so I became a miner to retrieve it
And when I rap, you're amazed at what's coming out your speaker
I quit my job as preacher to become a truth speaker
I'm a Proletariat, underground like Harriet
Tubman, your master beats you but you love him
They taught you to hate yourself and they even destroyed your culture
If you threaten their existence, they'll turn into a vulture
This is Khemikal Ali signing off on the track
And ameriKKKa won't change even if our president is black

By Me... aka Khemikal Ali aka Ecks


Excerpt from one of my songs...

Life After Immigration... Coming Soon...

1 comment:

RJ said...

'your master beats you but you love him.'


so many things to say. but i have to refresh my ebay buy. so i can spend money i dont have, rufly

soundclick