"Quote of the Week"

"I CAN BE BY MYSELF AND ENJOY THE COMPANY!"

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life After Immigration

Intro with an excerpt from Dr. Cornel West. This track is one of my favorites. My voice has changed since my last album 2 years ago. You can hear the urgency, pain, and passion. Give it a listen. The music that I make is much more personal for me than a lot of other things that I do but that's because my creativity reflects my personality.

I haven't had time to record for a while and I feel like I've had so many thoughts and ideas that I get writers block. There is so much to say and I've always been cautious about how I present things to people. I feel like this album is a musical research paper with more than just rhymes over a beat but when I get the flow going it's monstrous.

Big ups to the homies from the Renegade Click...

















No comments:

soundclick