"Quote of the Week"

"I CAN BE BY MYSELF AND ENJOY THE COMPANY!"

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dead Prez - Stimulus Plan

Photobucket


Dead Prez and DJ Green Lantern are currently working on a Mixtape called "Pulse of the People" Turn off the Radio Vol.3, which will be available on June 23. They also have an album coming in November called "Information Age". They put out a song from the Mixtape called "Stimulus Plan". I'm sure DJ Green Lantern produced a couple of the tracks. I think Green Lantern did a great job on Immortal Technique's "The 3rd World" so, if it's street and grimey like I know it'll be... I can't wait.

If you can't play the full song below, here's a link to download or listen to it..

CLick Here
to download






"Stimulus Plan" (Prod. by Dj Green Lantern) - dead prez

No comments:

soundclick