"Quote of the Week"

"I CAN BE BY MYSELF AND ENJOY THE COMPANY!"

Friday, July 10, 2009

Khemikal Ali - The Destruction of ECKS (2007)

This is the 1st cd/mixtape I ever created that I was confident enough of the material put together. It was material recorded from 2004-2007. I put the songs that I thought described my personally at the time. I call it a cd/mixtape because a good 35% of the instrumentals I used were mainstream or not original. I feel like I've grown so much as an artist and a human being since I put it out 2 years ago(2007) but you can still hear the maturity in the lyrics and also some childish shit too. I was growing up to be the person I am now and feel like there's a lot of emotion and plus it was a very personal album to me.



Track Listing:

01. My Introduction
02. Words Are So Hard
03. Lost Tomorrow
04. Brown Militant
05. The Mob
06. Revolution
07. Terrorist
08. The 40 Days
09. Runaway
10. Tomorrow
11. Dreams & Memories
12. Hold You Down
13. Hustler Muzik
14. Hang On
15. Take Away This Pain
16. Letting Go
17. I Aint Mad At Cha
18. When I'm Gone
19. No Apologies (Bonus)
20. Hard To Find (Bonus)
21. One Night (Bonus)
22. My People (Bonus)
23. Not Every Tear (Bonus)
24. Thugs Mansion (Bonus)
25. Goodbye! (Dedicated 2 My Mother)

Runtime: 79 Minutes

Download it and give it a listen...


http://www.mediafire.com/?cyzdkengom3


There are some hidden gems in there..

This is the 1st video I've made so give me some feedback and it'll be greatly appreciated..



Life After Immigration is still on the way..

No comments:

soundclick