"Quote of the Week"

"I CAN BE BY MYSELF AND ENJOY THE COMPANY!"

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm marked for death so please don't stand near me



What the fuck are you doing? Is the question
Living your life under oppression, distracted by the recession
Aint no second guessing church got you in confession
The blind leading the deaf with glorious misdirection
You wannna know what I think of your life and your profession?
To me, you were a waste of a muthafuckin' erection
They're scared of my words and they'd rather not discover
That the government's arresting all my black and brown brothers
They wanna throw us in prison, look at how you livin'
And I dont support murderers, so FUCK THANKSGIVING
Sometimes it feels like my mind dwells in a cell
And if there is a god why the fuck you leave us in this hell?
We're so impressionable that we speak without knowing
I'm higher than a 757 boeing
I know where I'm going
These verses are doors to my soul and I want you to know it
Exit Khemikal Ali, this is X the poet

1 comment:

RJ said...

The century of self; watch it on google video

soundclick